Lighting Ballast Control LLC v. Philips Electronics North America Corporation
This blog is working to collect all of the briefs filed (both by the parties and amici) in the pending Lighting Ballast appeal regarding de novo review of claim construction. The Federal Circuit is scheduled to hear the appeal en banc on September 13, 2013.
Below are PDF copies of the briefs collected to date:
- En Banc Brief of Defendant-Appellant Universal Lighting Technologies, Inc.
- Amicus Brief of the American Bar Association
- Amicus Brief of the American Intellectual Property Law Assocation
- Amicus Brief of the Delaware Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Amicus Brief of the Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
This blog is still working on collecting other briefs recently filed by other amici. From the docket, it appears we should also be expecting briefs from the USPTO, Paul Michel, Google, Intel, Microsoft, the Connecticut IPLA, the Austin IPLA, and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, which have all successfully filed motions to extend the deadline to file amicus briefs. As those briefs are filed, they will be made available on this blog.