Lighting Ballast Control LLC v. Philips Electronics North America Corporation
This blog is continuing work on collecting all of the briefs filed (both by the parties and amici) in the pending Lighting Ballast appeal regarding de novo review of claim construction. The Federal Circuit is scheduled to hear the appeal en banc on September 13, 2013.
Below are PDF copies of additional briefs recently filed with the Court:
- Amicus Brief of the United States
- Amicus Brief of the Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Amicus Brief of the Connecticut IPLA
- Amicus Brief of the Austin IPLA
- Amicus Brief of the Intellectual Property Institute of William Mitchell College of Law
- Amicus Brief of Google, Amazon.com, Hewlett-Packard, Red Hat, and Yahoo!
- Amicus Brief of Cisco Systems, Dell, EMC Corporation, Intel, SAP America, and SAS Institute
- Amicus Brief of Microsoft
- Amicus Brief of Association of University Technology Managers, Nutech Ventures, Unemed, STC.unm, WARF, CSURF, Public Patent Foundation, TEC Edmonton, University of Pittsburgh, and NewSouth Innovations
- Amicus Brief of Sigram Schindler Beteiligungsgesellschaft
As any additional briefs are filed, they will be made available on this blog.
Copies of prior briefs filed can be found here.